CURLS Spot - Keep Updated on the Latest in Quality Curly Hair Care!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Looking for a Heat Protectant STyler? Curl Euphoria Elixir Meets the Challenge!






















Our very own CURLS Tester, Kindra Perry, shows us how to use Curl Euphoria Elixir to create silky straight tresses.

Now, I just LOVE her natural curls! I love my natural curls too...but every once in a while a curly girl longs for change.

Curl Euphoria Elixir is the perfect heat protectant for curly girls going straight!

Learn How Kindra Goes from Curly to Straight!
After air-drying my hair, I lightly blow-dry (using a lower seating). Just enough to get rid of some of the dampness and make my hair into sort of a straighter afro. Then I proceeded to heat-style. Using a ceramic iron, I apply Curl Euphoria Elixir to each section of hair, and then apply a little more to each individual section before straigthening. When done, I wrap my hair in a satin triangle (scarf). When I am ready to take my hair down, I use a paddle brush and shake for volume!

Violla!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home